1. What is Mux Life?
Mux life is a one stop and a turn-key solution for your automation needs whether in your home or office. The name says it all about the single point control (through Mux app) of all the appliances you desire to control or automate which can save you a whole lot of hassle in your daily life while saving your electrical consumptions.
2. Where are you located?
Our main office is in Karachi, DHA phase 7. Whereas, we also have a site office in Islamabad.
3. How much is the warranty on your product?
Mux life provides 1 year complete replacement warranty and support.
4. Do these products provide privacy protection?
Our app uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data
5. Will my product work even if my internet service is down?
Yes, our app & devices support local area network LAN connection between each other. You can control your devices while being connected to the same router network in case your internet service is down.
6. Do you provide after sales service?
Yes, we provide both online and offline technical support to our customers
7. Do you provide installation?
Yes, we provide complete installation and configuration of the system.
8. What are the installation charges?
Installation charges depend upon the type of device.
9. Can I install and configure devices myself?
Yes, the installation of a smart switchboard is as simple as a regular switchboard. You can watch the configuration tutorial on the Mux Life Youtube channel. It is recommended that you get it installed by a qualified technician.
10. Can I use these devices with third party apps/devices such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home?
Our smart devices are compatible with both Google Assistant and Alexa and the “Tap to Launch” feature works with Siri as well.
11. What are the cellphone requirements to run apps?
Our app works with both Android and iOS phones and tablets.
12. Can I add smart home tech to my existing house without having to tear down walls and add new wiring?
Yes, we provide a retrofit solution. There is no need for any major changes in the architecture or wiring. Our smart switches replace your existing regular switches to make your lighting and appliances smart.