Personal data we collect
Information You Voluntarily Provide Us:
1. Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your name and contact details, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, user name, and login credentials.
2. Name and Role Details: When you visit our websites, fill out our online forms, or engage with our support team, we may collect your name and role related information, such us your name, email address, and work/company information.
3. Job Application Information: When you apply to work for us, we may collect your education and professional experience related information, such as school attended, course of study, academic degree obtained, grades, employment history, professional certification/licenses received.
Who do We Share Personal Data with?
At Mux, we only share Personal Data in ways that we tell you about. We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties and we limit disclosure of your Personal Data as listed below:
1. To our third-party service providers who perform certain business-related functions for us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer support service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services to us.
2. To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or indirectly, with your Smart Devices, and/or networks and systems through which you access and use our Sites and Services.
3. To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In such an event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your Personal Data, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Data.
4. As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
5. To subsidiaries or affiliates within our corporate family, to carry out regular business activities.
6. Except for the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
Transfer of Information Collected
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you could immediately notify us of the problem by emailing email@example.com
Data Subject Rights
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide any Personal Data to us. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to remove that information.
Mux Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd.
Postal Mailing Address: Building # 11-C. Khayaban-e-Abbassi, DHA phase 7, Karachi.