Mux Pakistan (Private) Ltd. provides one year (extendable to five years) warranty on Mux products. The applicable warranty period commences from the date of purchase, delivery or installation.
The following cases will lead to lose the right to claim warranty:
- Any external damage on the device due to mishandling or caused by installation and usage maintenance that are not in accordance with user manual or Mux instructions
- Any burnt out in the devices due to Over voltage/ short circuit.
- If any fault occurs in the device due to Voltage fluctuation, it wouldn’t come under warranty.
- If product purchasing time has passed the warranty claiming duration.
- The warranty becomes invalid in the event of any interference with the warranty seal inside the device , unprofessional disassembly or any change is made in structural circuit privately without authorization
- New device would be replaced only if the device gets any internal issue due to damage in circuit or any other internal component which is under warranty.
- Damage caused by transportation loading and unloading on the way of return for repair
- Product failure or damages caused by calamity like earthquake, fire, flood lightning and so on
- The company reserves the right to impose service charges on the Product which are outside the cover of the warranty. Also reserve the right to decline the services where the Product is obsolete, no longer deemed serviceable or replaceable for any reason.
Mux Helpline: +92 332 6895433 or Email: email@example.com